About the Firm
Tough Syracuse Lawyers Deliver Exceptional Counsel to Injury Victims
Central New York firm handles workers’ compensation and accident cases
Suffering an injury at work or because of someone else’s negligence can disrupt every aspect of your life. Though legal relief is available, it takes a tough, experienced attorney to take on insurance companies and other adversaries who try to minimize your compensation. At Snyder Law Firm, PLLC in Syracuse, we deliver vigorous advocacy to Central New York clients so they can secure the payment they need to cover medical costs and other expenses associated with a personal injury or workers’ compensation claim. Firm attorneys David Snyder and Carey Knapp have earned praise from colleagues, clients and professional publications for their effectiveness and integrity. Whether your case goes to trial or is resolved through a favorable settlement, we take every possible legal step to deliver an outcome that meets your needs.
Practical litigators obtain payment for medical costs and other damages
With several years of combined experience, our firm’s attorneys have developed a strong reputation in Onondaga, Oswego and Cayuga counties for giving each client:
- Effective advocacy — We understand how difficult it is to manage expenses after an injury, especially when you cannot work. When you need help, our firm deliver results-oriented representation to ease the financial burden you and your loved ones face.
- Responsive counsel — While every case is different, our lawyers work closely with each client to develop a customized, complete strategy for getting the maximum possible compensation.
- Personal attention — Our firm takes the time to provide knowledgeable guidance to each person we represent. Whatever questions or concerns you might have, we provide prompt, clear answers.
If you require legal relief, a delay can have serious negative consequences. Our firm offers a free initial consultation so you can get the help you need today.
Areas of Practice
Skilled advocates assist victims in Onondaga, Oswego and Cayuga counties
Throughout Central New York, our firm delivers exceptional advocacy and service to clients in numerous types of claims, including:
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been hurt on the job, we handle your workers’ compensation filing so you can collect benefits for medical costs, lost wages and rehabilitation expenses.
- Personal injury — For a full range of personal injury matters, our firm has the experience and determination to maximize your chance for a fair verdict or settlement.
- Auto accidents — In auto accident cases, we pursue appropriate relief on your behalf through insurance claims and litigation.
- Medical malpractice — When doctors, hospitals or other healthcare providers violate their professional standards, our firm brings medical malpractice actions to address your harm and hold the negligent parties accountable.
- Slip and fall injuries — Property owners are legally responsible for keeping their premises safe. If you’ve suffered a slip and fall injury because someone didn’t take proper precautions, we can assert your rights during negotiations or in court.
From start to finish, we work vigorously to achieve a successful result while reflecting the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
Contact a dedicated Syracuse injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Snyder Law Firm, PLLC represents clients throughout Onondaga, Oswego and Cayuga counties in a full range of personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Please call 315-800-6127 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Syracuse office.